CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just gotta write sumthin...

Thought I would have more time to actually sit down & write sumthin in here but...NOT! Been so busy today, balik rumah...jgn haraplah I get to have some "me" time, what more to fiddle with my iPad since Aimar will very much take control over it. Once you're a mom...it's not just about you anymore but am not complaining. It's even more better & nicer to have a lil person that clings at you, wanting you...no matter how zombied I look / how smelly I am...they're like a rainbow that filled my life, so I'm blessed. I thank the Almighty every single day for giving me my au pair...they are indeed the best gift any mother could asked for : )


*aimar + zariya*



0 comments:

Post a Comment